MEETINGS IN OTTAWA
21 – 22 November 2012
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
12:00pm – 1:30pm: Lunch with the IAO Delegation at the Parliamentary Restaurant. Attending the lunch:
• MP Costas Menegakis, Chair of the Canada-Greece Parliamentary Friendship Group.
• MP Stephen Woodworth, Chair of the Canada-Cyprus Parliamentary Friendship Group.
• MP Bob Dechert, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Foreign Affairs.
• MP Ted Opitz, representing Etobicoke-Centre
• Mr. Iacovos S.I. Giragosian, Consul General of the Republic of Cyprus
• Askar Kuttykadam, Minister—Counsellor, Embassy of Kazakhstan
2:00pm – 3:00pm: Delegates to observe Question Period in the House of Commons.
3:30pm – 5:30pm: Reception hosted by Canada Cyprus Parliamentary Friendship Group. There will be a short presentation on “Churches and Sacred Places in Cyprus” hosted by the Chair of the Canada-Cyprus Parliamentary Friendship Group, MP Stephen Woodworth with the participation of Mr. Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism MP Rick Dykstra, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration and MP Mr. Mark Adler,, Chair of the Canada-Kazakhstan Parliamentary Friendship Group
Thursday, November 22, 2012
10.00am – 11.30am: Meeting with Mr. Roupen Kouyoumdjian, Director of the Armenian National Committee of Canada